Our aim as a studio is to give our practitioners a place to care for themselves. Whether you are looking for a place to take time for yourself, or you want a mentally and physically challenging work out, we strive to provide a space where you can achieve your goals. With this in mind, we are conscientious of ensuring maximum safety, everyday, for the people who choose to spend their time in the Harvest space. Yoga is a vulnerable practice for many, and we want to ensure our practitioners feel respected by everyone in the space. Please feel free to communicate with any team member if we can do anything to make you feel more at ease in the studio.
We strive to offer a welcoming and safe environment for everyone.
Please be on time for your class, as it is not guaranteed that you will be able to attend class if you arrive late.
Classes are a specifically curated set of postures. Please plan to stay for the entirety of class to ensure you're getting all the benefits of the practice.
Some practitioners like to come early to enjoy the quiet space, to meditate, or to warm-up before class. Out of respect for others, please keep talking in the practice rooms to a minimum.
1. The entire facility is 4000sq.ft.
2. The Hot Yoga Room is 1400sq.ft. with 8ft. mirrors lining two walls.
3. The Hot Room has Flotex Flooring which is a slip-resistant, sanitized anti-microbial treated floor.
4. The women’s change room includes 3 individual showers, 3 bathroom stalls, 1 private change room, and a large changing area with vanity counter.
5. The men’s change room includes two individual showers,1 bathroom stall, 1 urinal and a changing area.
6. Mat racks to clean and let your mat dry while you change so that it is always ready for your next class.
7. A filtered water sink is also provided so bringing your own water bottle is recommended to help save the planet.
8. A retail area at the front of the studio provides all your yoga essentials. Clothing, yoga mats, yoga towels, water bottles, and much more.
9. Kids yoga room for children under the age of 13 years old is non-heated, with mirrors and Flotex Flooring.
© 2021 Harvest Yoga Studio | Website by Media32