- Classes range from 40 minutes to 90 minutes
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes early if it is your first time or 10 minutes early if you have been before.
- All classes are considered beginner and all ages, sexes, and levels of ability are welcome.
- Classes consist of varying postures at varying heat levels. Although we
are a “Hot” studio do not be fooled we offer a variety of classes and
many are at room temperature.
- Yoga is about stretching the muscles as well as massaging and
stimulating all the organs, glands, and systems of your body and
restoring them to healthy working order, just as nature intended.
- Try to stay in the room once the class has begun. There are multiple
reasons for this but the main one is so that the teacher can take care
of you. No matter what happens in the class, the teacher is there to
get you through it.
- The only items you need in the room are your yoga mat, towel, water, and an open mind.
- Hatha yoga is considered a wide eyed silent moving meditation. We ask
that once in the hot room it is a silent time for people to reconnect
with themselves and any conversations should be left outside the room.
- We strongly recommend reserving classes online. However please note
that if you are not able to attend the class you must cancel at least
two hours prior to the class time starting or this will result in either
a loss of a class on your class card or a single drop-in fee of $20 if
you are an unlimited member.